Total pop: 2051
Half Elves: 205
Full Time Guards: 21
Inns: Babes Roost, Markeeve's Place
Taprooms: Dead Harpy, Clever Wanderer, Greedy Demon, Emperors Arms.
- Partial foundations on a rock outcropping by the banks of the Jade river.
- Protected against the encroaching shifting sands.
- Historically important for trade with a levy on all boats travelling through, thriving market.
- Provides Stone from local quarries, used in all major Empire building works.
- Fully manned garrison and centre of local security.
High Druid - Sinir Il-Ithellen Chief among the Krao
Emperor - Baron Obo Morrog,
Orc Lord - Ugrosh the Exile
Priestess - High Cleric Estlin Amberhand
Liche King - Amyr Hajan, member of the Gilded Brotherhood
Rumors and Events
- A lost grove in the Feywild holds clues to the path to the Crown.
- Prominent members of the Krao are detained under strict blasphemy charges.
- Baron Obo succumbs to a fit of madness.
- A member of the White Hearts makes an attempt on the Barons life.
- The savage hill tribes broker a cease in hostilities with each other.
- The shaman Gro'Vaak attempts to travel through the Feywild
- An agitator seeks to stir up religious hatred
- A few members of the clergy are revealed to be corrupt.
- A powerful member of the Gilded Brotherhood receives possession of an Armoured Arm.
- The shifting sands begin washing up ancient relics.
In Town Today
- 35 Mercenaries and Captain.
- Travelling Minstrels and Poets.
- Members of the Secret Police.
- A gang of hardline religious dissidents.
- Striking angry workers.
- A band of child pickpockets
- Duelling Aristocracy.
- Exotic trade goods from the South.
- Travelling Slavers.
- A Bronze Dragon and a wizard.