Monday 9 September 2013

D20 Icons - All the Icons to date

Each week I take a crack at creating an iconic D&D monster for the 13th Age system, most haven't appeared in the 13A corebook due to licensing, others are request from regular readers.

In preparation for creating this weeks d20 Icon, I realised that now i've been doing it for a couple of months that all the various monster entries are spread out across my blog and as such aren't that easy to find. Here's a list of all the monsters i've created, in no particular order:

Slaad
Yuan-Ti
Kuo-Toa
Mimic
Purple Worm
Umber Hulk
Helmed Horror
Piercer
Stirge
Beholder
Rust Monster
Displacer Beast
Gibbering Mouther
Carrion Crawler
Rotgrub
Mindflayer

The list is ever expanding, so i'll endeavour to keep it up to date - also if you have a request, let me know in the comments or find me on G+


No comments:

Post a Comment